Tuesday, January 11, 2011

doing little things . . .

Been trying to do something little each day toward my quest of being organized . . . today it was taking my craft boxes and resorting and labeling them - now I can see what I have where just with a glance!  Trying to redo my office area is coming along slowly - there are times when I wish at had a "bewitched" nose . . . but I think the process is just as important as the end result - I'm really working on figuring out what I actually need versus what I may want . . . how do you figure out what to keep and what to get rid of?  I was watching that new Peter Walsh program on OWN the other day and he said something that struck me profoundly (paraphrasing) "There are two groups of people - those have have memories attached to things, and those who think they might need it someday . . . the first group lives in the past, the second in the future - when are you going to live in the NOW?!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment